Monthly Archives: November 2011
Happy Veteran’s Day everyone! I want to say wholeheartedly thank you to those who have served or are serving our country. And because you and your families sacrifice so much for us, I would like to do a little something for you: a free family session and a package of prints. Your free session ($125 value, up to 8 people, $25 for additional) includes:
- initial consultation to answer all of your questions
- 1-2 hour custom photo session at a location(s) of your choice in which we will shoot approximately 300 shots with a maximum of 3 wardrobe changes
- my time & talent spent processing your images in my “digital darkroom” sorting and creating your final prints
- online hosting for your password protected gallery (your gallery will consist of 25-30 finished images for you to complete your order from)
- post session ordering consultation
And your free print package ($120 value) includes:
- (2) 8×10
- (4) 5×7
- (4) 4×6
- (8) wallets
All you have to do is leave a comment under this post with your name, e-mail and who has or is serving in your immediate family (only I will be able to see your posts, your email address won’t be made public, nor will I pass them on to anyone). Tell me when they served, for how long and which branch. I will then plug your e-mail address (required) into Random.org who will then randomly choose a winner for me. I will announce the winner sometime tomorrow on my blog and fb. The winner will also receive an e-mail from me. The winner will have 1 year from today to use their free session and print package. Thanks again to all those Veterans out there and to their families!
HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!
*Veteran must be a member of your immediate family
*Photo Shoot will take place in Billings, MT
I have known this beautiful couple for a few years now. Bekah & Jeremy are a part of our church family. They are beautiful people inside and out. They have been married for a few years now (sorry, can’t remember the exact number), but they are totally that couple that still are so in love and act like they are newly weds. You know the ones I am talking about, the ones that kinda make you wanna throw up in your mouth a little because they are just that dang cute together. I loved them showing up to the shoot all decked out, they are both such great dressers. All you have to do is check out those boots! LOVE!